Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Encouraging/Inspiring, growing and being 

everything He created you to be.

     
     I have learned that the only safe place I can pour out my complaints is to God.  It is the only place where I can process my  emotions, not bypass them.  I can be honest and say - 'I don’t feel you right now God, but I need you'.  

     If you don’t start from where you really are, how can you get to where you need to go?  David did it in the Psalms, as a matter of fact I have heard it said that David was the greatest rapper there ever was!  If he did it, I can do it.  David said I cried aloud to the Lord.  I always tried to fight what was going on in my mind; thinking I had to get things straight before I could talk to God. 

     Now I fight my mind with my mouth; I pray out loud. I open your mouth and I am strategic.

     I remember when I first had the realization that I could run to the Father – that He wanted me to, I didn’t have to be scared, fearful….. or afraid I didn’t measure up in some way. When I realised He wasn’t angry with me – I was overwhelmed.  I was so relieved and had a peace I had never known.

     I share this with you, because it was so freeing for me and I want you to know it is possible, real and He can redeem/restore you too.  If you are afraid of God .....look back at how or what you have believed about Him ....study Him.  I never understood when the Bible said that when you see Jesus, you see God.  How could God be so angry with us, but Jesus entered into our world and met us where we were.  He cared, why didn't God just say, 'Ok that experiment (of humanity) didn't work, let's start again."

     God loved us, He cared.  When you see God for who He is, you are encouraged, inspired to learn, grow and be everything you were created to be.



My reason for writing this book and sharing such intimate details from my own life was to encouraged and inspire; hoping you can encounter God and know you can be everything He created you to be.  

I didn't know that at age 24 when what I knew as life itself walked out on me.  But a very special lady met me where I was and showed me truth.  I want to do that with others now.

If you would like to have a copy of the book you can go to Amazon both in the US and the UK - the site is on the sidebar of this blog.  It is available in Kindle.      

No comments:

Post a Comment