Monday, September 8, 2014

Let's Reclaim the Arts!


I love impressionist art!  I use to live in Washington DC and one of my favourite things was to go to the wonderful art museums there, walk around for hours and look especially at the impressionist arts.  I didn't want anyone to go with me, it was my time and I didn't want to be hurried.

Did you know you are a work of art?  God in His creation and recreation of you through Jesus Christ has made you a beautiful piece of art; art that reflects His beauty, majesty, and character.  

In Christ, the greatest work of God is that we are God's work of art in which He reveals Himself (Ecclesiastes 3:11 and Ephesians 2:10).  Redeemed people, pursuing a resurrected Christ makes a real difference in a real world.  If we are in Jesus Christ, we are a masterpiece!

Let's reclaim the arts through which the reality of God can be communicated.  Let's install in children the wonder of God!  We can access the truth of God in very creative ways, let's not ever crush creativity in children or anyone!

Doesn't this inspire you?  We can display God proudly and humbly .....we can transform lives through art and creativity.  

Let's tell His story .....He is still in the business of making good art!

No comments:

Post a Comment