Thursday, August 10, 2017

Just received notice that my book has been published or online so people can order it.  I self-published it.  I really struggled with whether to do this or not.  I love to write and I love to encourage/inspire people to be everything God created them to be.  I think all my life I was working toward this - working toward being everything God created me to be.  I knew life may not have started off in the most ideal way, but I knew God had a plan and I wanted to find out what that was.  I didn't want to miss all He had for me.  

As I wrote snapshots from my own life; the things I had learn, how God had guided me and showed me so much of Himself - then showed me who I was, showed me who other people were and about the world He created - I knew I needed to share with other people that it was possible to be everything God created you to be.  I so wanted people to know they did not have to settle for what they thought life had to offer or maybe what other people had told them all their life.  I wanted people to know the freedom I had found, the peace, the understanding and the revelation of who we (humanity) are.  I was told something that was not true and I believe it all my life, but I found out all the things I had come to believe was not true.  It may have taken me all my life, but I had discovered it and wanted others to know.

So here it is ......I share it with you ......on the side of the page are two websites (in the very light blue, don't know how to change it!) - one for Amazon in the USA and the other one is Amazon in the UK.  Here is what the editor wrote when he was editing the book............ 

Teresa has seen amazing things during her life. She has seen herself at her darkest moments, full of heartache and regret. She’s also seen the dazzling moments when she fully accepted and embraced the love of Jesus Christ. This powerful tale of redemption and salvation will inspire you to reach out to God and bring light into your own life. 
Teresa chronicles the many transformations that completely changed her life. Throughout all the transitions, there was one thing that stayed constant: God’s presence in her life. Even when she questioned Him, He was by her side. Teresa celebrates His steadfast wisdom and the ways He inspired her to find joy and beauty in her life. 
Teresa hopes that you can find the same. She emphasizes that her story isn’t just about her own personal journey but about the journey of all humanity. Everyone is searching for fulfillment, and she has been able to experience the best her life and her faith have to offer. She will inspire you to do so as well. She hopes that you will find your purpose, your honor, and your grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment