Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I have joined the British Community!

     I really can't believe I am a dual citizen!  Seriously a young girl at the age of 25, left alone, not knowing what to do or where to turn .....met God.  I had a plan for my life, had it all worked out and was determined.  But things changed, people changed.  I wanted to be in control, I knew how it should be, but God had other plans and I am so glad I listened to Him, I obeyed Him ......someway, somehow I knew He knew better than me.

     I love the path He took me down.  As I Iook back, I see this ...oh I didn't see it at the time.  I was so scare, I couldn't see what lie ahead and in the past when I couldn't control the circumstances, horrible things happened; life would spin out of control.  I tried so hard to control people, circumstances and situations.  But I couldn't anymore.  

     I trusted God.  He said He would take me down a different path in life.  The path has been amazing, not always easy, but an adventure.  When I was a little girl I would read about England, Scotland and Ireland.  I always wanted to visit, but I was just a young girl from a small town in North Carolina; that would not be possible.  And now I am a citizen!?  I know God has a sense of humour.  He loves to give us the desires of our heart.  I married a Brit!  I live in England and now I am a citizen!

     Oh the stories I could tell of how wonderful God is and how faithful He is.  I would love to have a cup of coffee with you now and talk about our faithful Creator.  He is amazing!


Signing papers

My certificate ....my family!


London is beautiful!

Location

Taxi

Telephone box ...love these!

No comments:

Post a Comment